PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Mars Venus Coaching will provide total service programs to the personal and corporate sectors in the areas of LIFE, BUSINESS, and EXECUTIVE COACHING.
The services will cover, but are not restricted to the following:
Training, Workshops, Seminars, One-On-One or Group Coaching, Do-It-Yourself products and Training Aids such as books, newsletters, DVDs, CDs, profiling, and assessment tools.
Each session is conducted with its own objective and intended results. The programs are usually run as in-house training sessions for corporations, but they can also be presented as a public event and attended by the individual executive.
This is a ½ day session covering the key areas in effective time management by identifying and understanding your strengths and weaknesses, and how to effectively utilize them to increase your overall performance. Practical ideas and proven time management strategies that can be applied to both business and personal life are presented.
- Making the most of your time
- Time considerations
- The ‘Time Target’ and demands on time
- How to set up your time
- Managing results
- Key, time efficiencies
- Clearing the clutter
- Procrastination, and what to do about it
This is a ½ day session covering the different personality styles, selection criteria, skills assessment, aptitude and ability assessments, motivation strategies, values and belief systems, and other key areas in effective leadership strategies. It covers the ‘how’ and ‘why’ leaders must adapt and apply different styles to different situations, and how to know which style is needed.
- What leadership is
- About the difference between the manager and the leader
- What makes a great leader
- The two most important keys to effective leadership
- The three theories of leadership
- The four factors of leadership
- The eleven principles of leadership
- Three natural leadership styles
- What Emotional Intelligence is
- Four characteristics of effective leadership
- Basic leadership styles
- Adapting leadership styles to the situation
This is a ½ day session used to enhance the performance of teams. High performing teams have a good mix of personal styles, collaborative decision making, good communication, and trust and openness, together with a thorough understanding of the business and team objectives. It starts with identifying the four profile styles of each team member, as well as that of your customer.
- What (exactly) makes a great team
- Team member profile attributes
- Equality on teams and your natural style
- Ten roles for team members
- Eight teamwork skills you must have
- Developing Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Four stages of team development
- Cross functional teams
- Virtual teaming
- Why teams fail
- Elements of team unity
This is a ½ day session is designed to increase the delivery of exceptional customer service, as customer service is critical to the success and growth of any business. In this program, we cover areas such as delivering outstanding customer service to women and to men (as they are very different), along with conflict resolution, referral systems, business growth, and consumer care.
- What ‘Customer Service’ really means
- What a great customer experience really is
- The elements of exceptional service
- Key strategies in working with customers
- What responsiveness is
- Leadership styles that work
- About gender differentiation and the customer
- What role your personal style plays
- How Emotional Intelligence fits into service
- About customers facing organizations
- About dealing with difficult customers
- What the customer loyalty ladder is
- Why customers leave
This is either a ½ day or full day session that is generally offered for leadership groups or teams, in order to enhance their personal and interpersonal competence.
Challenging and insightful, the objective is to improve self awareness, self regulation, motivation, empathy, and interpersonal skills.
- Why Emotional Intelligence (EI) matters
- Where and when EI began
- Emotion in the workplace and how performance is affected
- Effectively navigating through emotions in the workplace
- The role of self awareness
- How to increase your self awareness
- Focusing your self awareness
- The five main areas of EI
- Helping your team with EI basics
- How EI affects your leadership style
- Future utilization of EI
How To Get What You want at Work
This session covers a number of practical and important considerations in dealing with life in the workplace. We’ll explore building rapport and the value of rapport in leading to workplace successes. The art and science of respecting the abilities of your team and how to respond to comments from co-workers. Praise is discussed and how (and when) praise can be used to fuel the response you want.
- Martian/Venusian characteristics
- Taking credit
- Simple tips
- Different approaches
- Asking for assistance
Presenting for Profit
This is a ½ day or full day interactive session where participants learn the fundamentals of presenting – whether it is for a board meeting, a sales team, clients, or to a large group. The session covers how to run effective meetings, workshops, and training sessions using methods such as accelerated learning techniques, understanding group dynamics, rapport, anchoring, learning styles, and closing techniques.
The emphasis is on the practical application of user friendly tools and techniques.
- Important elements of a great presentation
- Building rapport
- Non-verbal communication
- Modalities of communication
- Visual, auditory, and kinesthetic channels
- The 5 Ps of presenting
- Universals and truisms
- Presentation aides
- Presenting to men
- Presenting to women
Selling to Men, Selling to Women
This is a ½ or full day session is designed to educate participants on the different selling skills required when selling to men versus women. Women make 80% of all buying decisions, yet most sales training programs are designed to sell to men. Our unique program enhances the performance of individuals in the sales process through the adoption of gender specific and persuasive language principles, non verbal communication techniques, and effective negotiation skills.
These sessions can also be tailored to specific industry segments. Segments that have already been offered successfully include – financial, real estate, the automotive industry, sports, retail, government, and defense forces.
- The greatest destroyer of sales
- The Mars Venus metaphor and PET research
- Behaviors that affect the sales relationship
- Understanding the buying process
- Building the sales relationship
- Rapport, listening skills, and use of language
- Motivators and problem solving; the different gender styles in each
- Selling tips for men and women
- Body language
- Visual , auditory, and kinesthetic language
- Identifying communication channels
- Tips for identifying each channel
The tests classify four aspects of behavior by identifying a person’s preferences in work associations. DISC is an acronym for:
Dominance relating to control, power, and assertiveness
Influence relating to social situations and communication
Steadiness relating to patience, persistence, and thoughtfulness
Conscientiousness relating to structure and organization
The session will enable you to understand your style, the style of others, and what to do to be effective when there is a difference (or it’s the same). Additionally, this in depth session will provide you with practical ideas and proven strategies that can be immediately applied to your own situation.
- About yourself: your strengths and weaknesses
- About the four aspects of human behavior
- What your primary behavior means
- The profile attributes of the four styles
- Do-s and don’ts of interaction between styles
- The best ways to handle each behavioral type
- Profiling in a team
How Men and Women Cope With Stress Differently
Based on Dr. John Gray’s newest book, Why Mars & Venus Collide.
This session is a fun, entertaining, and informative look at stress, including:
The negative affects of adrenaline and cortisol.
Why men and women respond to stress differently.
Practical ideas that can help men and women reduce stress for each other, and themselves.
The role of Testosterone and Oxytocin in reducing stress.
This is a great session for business teams, individuals, or couples alike.
Executive Group Sessions
Foundations to Business Success
(this group program offering is presented over a 13 week period)
Week 1 – 5 Fundamental Principles of Business Success
Week 2 – 90 Day Planning Session
Week 3 – Introduction to Matrix Tool
Week 4 – Marketing & Lead Generation
Week 5 – Week 4 – Continued
Week 6 – Sales Conversion
Week 7 – Week 6 – Continued
Week 8 – Increasing Customer Purchase Frequency
Week 9 – Week 8 – Continued
Week 10 – Increasing Purchase Transaction Value
Week 11 – Week 10 – Continued
Week 12 – Increasing Profit Margin
Week 13 – Review of 90 Plan